FAQ - Casino
- What is age restriction?
You must be aged 20 years or older to enter the Gaming areas at SKYCITY Hamilton.
- What is the dress code?
At SKYCITY, we are proud to provide you with a world-class environment to enjoy. We require a neat and tidy standard of dress at all times.
The following items are not appropriate:
- Torn or damaged clothing (except fashionably distressed items)
- Dirty clothing or footwear
- Safety or trade clothing (eg safety vests)
- Sleeveless tops on men
- Jandals or flip flops from 9pm to 5am
- Gang patches or insignia
- Hats or caps (except for religious or medical reasons or within the Poker Zone)
- Sunglasses (except within the Poker Zone)
SKYCITY reserves the right to refuse entry where patrons are not appropriately dressed.
- What form of identification is considered valid?
SKYCITY accepts the below as form of identification:
- A current New Zealand or overseas passport
- A current New Zealand or overseas photo driver license
- A current Hospitality Association (HANZ) 18+ card
- Any other current ID with a photo, date of birth, and which is the product of a government institution.
- How can I sign up for Premier Rewards?
Signing up to Premier Rewards is free. Provided you are over the age of 20 and not excluded from entering SKYCITY's premises you can sign up at the Premier Rewards Station at the Casino.
- I have concerns about a friend or family member, how do I stop them visiting?
At SKYCITY there are two ways to control your gambling: Self-identified exclusion and Third Party Exclusion. You can either call and speak to our Host Responsibility on 09 363 6000, or if you are at the Casino, please visit the Security desk or speak to one of our security team. More information can be found here.
Terms & Conditions
You must be aged 20 years or older to sign up to Premier Rewards Programme. SKYCITY is a responsible host. If you wish to discuss your Gaming, please talk to a SKYCITY staff member or call the Gaming Helpline on 0800 654 655. Children under the age of 14 years must not be left alone at SKYCITY. For more information please contact the SKYCITY Shift Manager on 0800 SKYCITY.