The SKYCITY Hamilton Community Trust is committed to supporting families to thrive and communities to prosper and will be prioritising funding to four outcome areas: financial capability, employment and economic prosperity, pathways to employment and economic prosperity, and healthy and stable families.
It will consider applications from community and charitable organisations whose work will achieve one or more of the following outcomes:
- Families are financially confident, independent and can mitigate debt and debt-causing behaviours.
Employment and Economic Prosperity for Families
- Families can generate their own income through the attainment and/or enhancement of work related skills and training, enterprise and access to work.
Pathways to Employment and Economic Prosperity
- Young people are supported to thrive at every stage of their development towards a successful and prosperous adulthood.
- Children, young people and families have access to education, are supported in educational pathways and achieve educational success.
Healthy and Stable Families
- Families develop attitudes, behaviours and skills that play a positive role in improving their health, safety and resilience.
Priority target groups
SKYCITY Hamilton Community Trust will prioritise funding to support the following target groups:
- Children and young people, single parents and/or those living in a low income household;
- Those living in areas of high deprivation across the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions; and
- Those with few or no qualifications, low literacy levels, and/or beneficiaries.